_ This article may be freely published in any e-zine, newsletter, newspaper, magazine, website, etc. as long as my name and bio remain in tact. Please send me a link when you run my work. Just be sure to NOT edit them in any way and to always INCLUDE the credit line at the bottom. Copyright laws apply!
Make Your Offer Irrestible
_by June Van Klaveren The answer to improving response from your direct mail may be improving your offer. What is the best offer you can afford to make? Think of your customers and what it is that they value.
Here are some ideas:
1. A discount for new customers.
2. A free add-on service.
3. A free seminar.
4. A free report.
5. A tour of your facility.
6. A free networking event.
7. A coupon for a free pizza for new clients.
8. A free premium (like a Mag light or some other advertising specialty of some value to the recipient).
9. Free tips, pointers, advice and information.
10. Discount on new service programs.
June Van Klaveren, owner of Compelling Communications, helps her clients attract and keep customers. To contact her, call 800-779-0067 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compelling Communications to Keep