- Follow up with all leads in less than 24 hours.
- Craft and memorize your 30-second elevator speech.
- Offer to speak to local groups about your business.
- Have a one-sheet flyer or brochure created. (Call me about this!)
- Focus on generating referrals from your top 5-10 clients.
- Make your guarantee front and center on your website.
- Talk about benefits and results, not features.
- Set up referral incentives.
- Ask for testimonials from your happiest clients!
- Focus on marketing EVERY day!
- Create strategic alliances with other non-competing, but complementary companies.
- Make clients feel special. (Need ideas on how to do this? Call me – 636-394-4148.)
- Get involved in community causes.
- Include all vital contact information in your email signature.
- Write handwritten thank you notes to good customers at least monthly.
- Have at least one speech topic ready for when you are invited to speak.
- Bundle your services or products.
- Create an easy-to-remember tag line for your business.
- Commit to attend at least one networking meeting a month (more if time permits).
- Be authentic in everything you do!
For small business owners, the continual challenge of keeping the customer pipeline full and coming up with new strategies and techniques can be daunting. I’ve put together this list of 20 ways to attract clients to your company. You may be using some of these already, but experiment with the ones you haven’t tried!
Want to use these articles?
These articles may be freely published in any e-zine, newsletter, newspaper, magazine, website, etc. as long as my name and bio remain in tact. Please send me a link when you run my work. Just be sure to NOT edit them in any way and to always include this credit line: