October 11th, 2011 | Author: JuneV
Halloween is a perfect holiday for pest control companies to observe and have fun with! Here are some promotional activities:
1) Arm each technician with a Halloween giveaway to leave behind after service. Ideas: Candy roll w/custom imprinted wrapper, pumpkin magnet with your company contact info, key ring flashlight, imprinted trick or treat bag, reflective shoe stickers, Halloween yo-yo, bone pen, LED safety lights, imprinted bag of plastic bugs. All of these items can be customized with your name, number, etc.
2) Award a prize for the best decorated desk, cubical or office.
3) Donate Halloween candy to a food pantry in your area.
4) Hold a pumpkin carving contest for employees and customers.
5) Serve a Halloween breakfast for employees and customers.
6) Post on your social media “boo facts” about bugs in the days leading up to Halloween.
If you have other ideas, let me know!!
June Van Klaveren owns Compelling Communications, a company that helps pest control companies market their services. Call and say “Boo!” at 800-779-0067. Visit the website at www.compelcom.com.