- Put your business card on a magnet and ask clients to put it on their refrigerators.
- Create an icon for your guarantee and use it on your site, blog, Pinterest, Facebook or other social media sites.
- Create a PowerPoint file with quotes to be used on Pinterest with links to your blog or site.
- Sign up for Google Alerts to learn about subjects of interest you can share.
- Purchase pens with your contact information and give out at all networking meetings.
- Create a 9-word “Here’s what I do” speech.
- Give a favorite business book as a gift to favorite clients.
- Keep a notepad by your bed to record blog topics and marketing ideas that you come up with before falling asleep.
- Write and mail one letter or email a day to a client or a prospect.
- Develop a schedule to keep in touch with current customers.
- Ask your clients what’s the best thing about working with you; then write that into a quote to post on social media.
- Read at least one new blog every day.
12.5. Learn one new skill every month – a computer program, a hands-on skill.
Want to use these articles?
These articles may be freely published in any e-zine, newsletter, newspaper, magazine, website, etc. as long as my name and bio remain in tact. Please send me a link when you run my work. Just be sure to NOT edit them in any way and to always include this credit line: