1) Doodle.com. an easy way to schedule a meeting. No registration or download necessary. (FREE)
2) eFax.com. I gave up my fax machine long ago in favor of this cool fax program. Receive faxes into your email box; get your own fax number; search faxes; transfer large files. (SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED)
3) Irfanview.com. A photo viewer with limited editing capabilities. I like this because it's quick to load and flexible to view tons of photos. (FREE)
4) MailChimp.com. The FREE tool I use to produce and mail this e-mailed newsletter. It has great reporting so you can see who opened the email, percentages of opens, etc. (FREE)
5) Dropbox.com. A great way to share files and transfer files too large to email. (FREE)
6) FastStoneCapture.org. I couldn't do without this one! It's a flexible screen grab program with extensive features (FREE)
7) Carbonite.com. An always-on backup system that will rescue you if (when?) your computer crashes.
8) TraxTime. If you bill by the hour, this program is the best. Much like a time clock, it also produces reports. (SMALL FEE)
9) JoinMe.com. If you're looking for a way to share your screen while meeting on the phone, try join.me. (FREE)
What's your favorite tool? Email and let me know and I'll feature it next month.