Do you blog?
If not, think about it as a way to 1) get information out to your prospects; 2) increase traffic on your web site; 3) become the local “expert.” Blogs for pest control companies can be extensions of your web site and serve to help people get to know you, your company and what you do.
- New Services We Offer (bed bug, termite, etc.).
- Unusual We Offer (termite dog services).
- Our Contributions to the Community (including employees volunteering their time, fund raising activities, civic activities, sponsoring local programs, working with students).
- Employee Awards Given
- Awards Our Employees Receive Outside Our Company
- Seasonal Insect Problems (could include biology, habits, damage of specific insects)
- Insect Proofing a Home From the Outside In
- How Weather Affects Insect Problems.
- Health Threats Posed by Pests
- Who Else Might Be Eating Your Cereal? (Pantry pests prevention)
- Termite Prevention Tips
So choose a topic and write about it today! And if you absolutely HATE writing, give me a call and I’ll write it for you! (800-779-0067)